Melt away your aches and pains, relax your furrowed brow and revive your energy in this special monthly yoga day. Taught by a range of teachers, each class focuses on different yoga styles and is followed by a delicious lunch and a nourishing afternoon activity – perhaps walking, looking at exhibitions, making art or meditation.
- Sunday 29 January, Iyengar Yoga with Manuela Meadows (beginner and intermediate) and Plant Printing with Stef Mitchell using plant materials from the park to create a beautiful monoprint (no experience needed).
- Sunday 26 February, Ashtanga Yoga with Donna Southwell (intermediate /advanced levels) and mindful meditation with Sally Edward (Kindmind) in James Webb sound installation, ‘We Listen for the Future’
- Sunday 26 March, Sivananda Yoga with Zita Soanes (beginner/intermediate) and nature walk with YSP WILD expert Charlene Frank (no experience needed).
- Sunday 30 April, Sun Power Yoga with Emma Leaf (beginner and intermediate) and a sketchbook journaling walk with Rachel Howfield-Massey using drawing, writing, collecting (no experience needed)
- Sunday 28 May, Kundalini Yoga with Nam Prakash Kaur (beginner and intermediate) and a herbal hedgerows walk and tasting with medicinal herbalist Sue Salmon.
Quote from an attendee:
"Thank you for a beautiful day. I will definitely be organising to come on another retreat."
Cancellations made within 60 days of the event are subject to cancellation fees – please see here
for more details.