Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to a waiting list for cancelled places.
An artist-curated cabaret evening with Jonny Hannah and friends
Exhibiting artist Jonny Hannah was born and bred in Scotland and now lives by the sea in Southampton, but he also resides in ‘Darktown'. For one night only, you are invited to join the artist and friends for a special evening of fun and frivolity at the Darktown Mermaid Café, which promises to be an unforgettable night.
Coinciding with his exhibition at YSP, this alternative Valentine's evening is designed, prepared and hosted by the artist himself. Fully immerse yourself in Hannah’s world, sit back and relax at tables designed and printed by the artist, drink beer with labels designed by him, all whilst enjoying a hearty three-course meal curated by the artist, with each course inspired by his artworks.
The evening will feature selected poetry readings, music, singing, piano playing and films, including performances by Jonny himself. Other special guests performing include, Mark Hearld, Emily Sutton, and Sharon Hannah.
As a special memento, Jonny has individually illustrated and printed an exclusive limited edition menu, which each guest is welcome to take home and frame along with a limited edition goodie bag.
Download the menu
- A specially curated evening with shared tables of 10 people
- Main course platters are shared between your booking party only
- Please email email@example.com if you would like to be seated with other booked on groups
- The price includes free parking after 5pm, limited edition menu and exclusive goodie bag
- Exclusive wooden artwork heart placement are included. Please provide the first names of all participants when booking