The concession rate applies to YSP Members. Please provide your YSP membership number in the requirements box when booking. Find out how to become a YSP Friend or YSP Patron.
This workshop will take as its starting point the dazzling colours and repeated geometric forms found in the exhibition Kaleidoscope: Colour and Sequence in 1960s British Art.
Working under the expert guidance of artist and printmaker Sally Gilford, you will develop your own work of art to take home, first seeking inspiration in the gallery before forging your own design to screen print onto calico.
- Please meet at Longside Gallery. The workshop will last approximately two hours; registration at 6.15pm to enable a prompt start at 6:30pm.
- Free parking is available at Longside for participants: details will be provided at the point of booking.
- Suitable for ages 16+.
- No experience of screen printing is required, just a curious mind.
- We will be using water-based screen printing inks. All materials will be provided, including aprons, but please come in clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Light refreshments will be provided at the end of the workshop
- This event is fully accessible and suitable for wheelchair users - please tell us when booking if you have specific requirements.
This event accompanies the Arts Council Collection touring exhibition Kaleidoscope: Colour & Sequence in 1960s British Art
at Longside Gallery.