Teachers are invited to join us for a special study day based around Kaleidoscope: Colour and Sequence in 1960s British Art
, current exhibitions and the open-air collection.
The day will include hands-on interpretation activities in the galleries and open-air, as well as discussion on creative learning strategies and tools for planning a successful gallery visit with pupils. The event will be chaired by Susan M Coles, Artist and Arts, Creativity and Educational Consultant and include a visit to the National Arts Education Archive.
- Suitable for teachers from KS1 to KS4
- Wheelchair accessible
- A packed lunch will be provided
- Free parking is available
- Please meet at the Visitor Centre at 9am where a shuttle bus will transport participants to Longside Gallery from 9.15am. Only limited parking arranged in advance is possible at Longside Gallery
- For more information contact our Formal Learning Coordinator, Kathryn Welford Tel: +44 (0)1924 832540