Book a guided twilight walk to explore the rich history of the YSP landscape. Join our experienced Heritage Team with a walk and talk around the Park’s historic lakes to discover its interesting follies by candlelight, in this exclusive after-hour’s event as the sun goes down across the YSP lakes.
Find out more about Museums at Night 2016 events
- Please meet at YSP Learning
- Due to the nature of the terrain, this event is unsuitable for wheelchair users
- The tour will last approx 1.5 hours
- Free parking after 5pm, parking advised at YSP Centre main car park
- YSP Restaurant will be serving hot and cold food from 5.00–8.30pm and includes a special offer for 10% off all food and drink