In a workshop full of playful exploration, create sculptures out of everyday objects and explore and reimagine their possibilities using architecture and space as inspiration. Led by creative practitioner Natalie Bellingham, be inspired by the works in the [Re]Construct
exhibition and work together to reimagine and recreate your own sculpture installations, and enjoy how space can shape a work of art. Your creations may be large or temporary so please bring your cameras to capture your work – you may even want to video your creations!
Family members will visit [Re]Construct
to complete a family quest before their scheduled workshop time. Please allow for this in the planning for your day.
- Suitable for age 6+.
- All children must be supervised by an adult (16+). Please book a place for all participating adults.
- Please come dressed for the outdoors, as some of the workshop will take place outside, and wear clothing you don’t mind getting messy.
- This event is suitable for wheelchair users – please specify on booking for if you have access requirements.
- Each workshop lasts approximately 1 hour. You will be required to visit [Re]Construct in the Chapel and complete a special family quest before the workshop.
- Tickets for this event are non-refundable